1. Who are authorized to use the Central Library, ADP College? : All students, faculty members and staff of the college are authorized to use the Library. Retired staff members and visiting faculties also have the privilege to use the Central Library. However, for availing the borrowing facilities, users need to enroll themselves as Library members on fulfilling the requisite procedures.
2. Is there a fine for late return of books? : Yes, @ .50 paisa/day.
3. Where can I pay Library dues? : Library dues can be paid in cash in office of library on circulation counter.
4. What are the issue/return timings in the Library? : 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on all working days and 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. during examination days
5. Can books be reserved if issued? : Yes, all members of the Library can reserve books.
6. How many books a member get issued? : Following are the details of books to each category of members : Student : 4 books for 15 days Faculties : 30books for semester Staff : 5 books for 15 days
7. How can I recommend a book for purchase in the Library ? : An authorized user can recommend a book for purchase by filling-in a “Book recommendation Form” that can be obtained from the Library Website. The form should then be routed through your Head of the Department for his recommendation.
8. Can the dissertation/theses be issued? : These are grey literatures so, these will not be issued.
9. I have lost a book, what am I required to do? : Immediately report in the library by writing application to librarian. Then after you have to submit the new copy of the same book to the library within stipulated time.
10. If I do not get the book on shelve what can I do? : First contact concerned staff responsible for shelving of books in that area. You may also contact professionals in counter or In-charge, Circulation Section. 11. Can a bound volume of journal be issued to a member? : No, bound volumes of journals cannot be issued.