Library Services :
- Issue of Books- The College library uses BROWNE system for charging and discharging job. Any Major course student can borrow 4 books at a time while general and higher secondary students are allowed to borrow two books at a time for a period of fifteen days. A teacher can borrow 30 books at a time for a period of six month and the teachers undertaking research work/project have the privilege of borrowing 5 more books. Non teaching staff can borrow five books at a time for the period of one month.
- Reprography Service- The College Library has a Xerox machine for reprography service. It charges a nominal rate of Re.1/ per page which is very helpful for student community. More over it may be mentioned that the college administration gets free service from the reprography section of the library.
- Automation- The college library is computerized in almost all house keeping operations such as Catalogue, Circulation, OPAC, etc.
- Extension Service-The various departmental libraries of the college are linked with the Central Library to meet the immediate need of the users.
- Reading Room- The library has the facility of separate reading rooms for Boys and Girls students accommodating 100 numbers of students at a time. More over it has a separate reading room for teachers.
- Reference Section- The library has rich collection of reference books along with a sophisticated reading room.
- Current Periodical Section- The library has 23 numbers of journals of different fields in vernacular and English languages.